Organisational Development Advisor
From humble beginnings almost 70 years ago, John Holland has been driving positive change in Australia, and is now one of the nation’s leading infrastructure and property companies.
We work in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia offering services from infrastructure and property development, to rail and building.
By finding solutions to complex challenges, we transform communities to make them easier to move around, more connected and better to live in.
John Holland manages the prestigious Country Regional Network (CRN) which makes us the first accredited private rail transport operator of a government owned heavy rail network in NSW, and one of only three accredited managers of public rail infrastructure in the State. The scope involves the operation, management and upgrade of country railway lines across NSW including 2,700km of operational freight and passenger lines, and 3,100km of non-operational lines.
We are currently seeking an experienced Organisational Development Advisor to join us on a part-time basis (2-3 days a week) on a 12 month contract based in Parramatta, NSW.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Provide overall coaching support across the CRN teams including guidance around embedding coaching & learning processes
- Design, develop and deliver workshops, training, discussions and briefings
- Coach managers to achieve their performance goals from key initiatives such as employee engagement & culture, reward & recognition and client engagement
- Provide managers and staff with guidance on performance & development goal setting ensuring adherence to the 70:20:10 model
- Action and track culture and engagement improvement initiatives
- Conduct evaluation of OD programmes and report on effectiveness to key stakeholders
- Contribute to Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
To be successful in this key role, you must have;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Education, Organisational Development or related areas
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous stakeholder management experience
- Proven experience facilitating work shops
- Strong communication, relationship building and influencing skills
We work hard to attract and retain the best employees, and we provide opportunities for rich career experiences, and a strong framework for on-going career development.
We are committed to building, valuing and promoting diversity and inclusiveness across John Holland. At John Holland we understand that our greatest resource is our people. We pride ourselves on being a market leader in targeting training, career development and remuneration. We provide long-term career options within an equal opportunity workplace where we recognise the importance of flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: