Document Controller - Contract - Melbourne Cbd
APTUS PERSONNEL AUS
- $40 - $60 per hour (negotiable) - Inclusive of super
- 5 – 6-month contract – (likely to be extended or to go permanent)
- Major Transport project in Victoria
- CBD Based
- Excellent team environment
This role will be working for one of the Tier 1 consultancies, they are a global group covering sectors such as - Transport, Energy & Resources, Buildings, Water, Education, Environment and more… They are heavily involved in a lot of the major projects happening in Victoria at present.
Looking for someone who is diverse and who can be flexible - although this role is titled as a Document controller, they are seeking the skills of someone who can jump between Doc Controlling and Project Administration. You will be working on one of the major transport projects in Victoria at the moment.
The requirements to apply:
- A forward thinker who can be flexible and diverse
- A strong communicator with strong attention to detail
- Document Controller experience within the Transport sector (ideally Rail, Roads, Aviation or other major civil infrastructure)
- Will consider those from other related construction sectors too
- Ideally around the Mid-level of 3 – 8 years’ experience
- TeamBinder / Microsoft Excel experience
Although this position is an initial 5 – 6-month contract, the likelihood of this being extended or going permanent is quite high. This major transport project is expected to finish around 2026.
The role is fairly urgent so please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. I will then be contacting all relevant candidates immediately.
Team Manager - Civil Consultant – Land & Infrastructure
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: