Apply nowJob no:507433
Work type:Fixed Term - Full-time
Categories:Admin/Accounting/HR/IT, Employee Referral Program
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all, and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the business! As a major civil contracting company working across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and beyond our teams build and maintain the roads, rail, bridges, ports, airports and infrastructure that helps bring people together. Fulton Hogan creates, connects and cares for communities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Submissions Coordinator to cover a 6 months maternity leave in our Central Region based out of our offices in Adelaide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of tender submissions; this will include collating information, obtaining graphics and assisting the team with technical writing
- Using Microsoft Word templates and house styles to set up tender response documentation for the team
- Extensive formatting of documents to a high standard in both word and design packages
- Populate tender response documentation with standard company information from content library for Bid Writer and collate attachments such as certificates, team CVs, technical drawings etc.
- Working with the bid team to develop tender submission timetable
- Maintaining an organised folder system that strictly adheres to version control
- Ad hoc duties such as, organisation of photo shoots for sites and people, supplying information to other areas of the business when asked.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience;
- 2+ years’ experience working in tender/bid submissions role (ideally in the civil engineering/construction industry)
- Advanced level use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Visio and Power Point.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of other software programs such as InDesign & Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail and high quality standards of work
- Ability to proof read and correct grammatical mistakes
- Experience in writing and/or collating content for EOI and tender submissions
- Confident communicator who can articulate themselves clearly verbally, visually and written
Working for Fulton Hogan means that you are more than just a number and you can benefit from the opportunity to advance your career and have your achievements recognised.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an excellent remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and to progress your career in a team with REAL values, REAL - Respect, Energy & Effort, Attitude & Leadership.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: